A Rochester Hills Estate Planning Law Firm Known for Compassionate Service
Our estate planning lawyers in Rochester Hills create thorough plans for you
When planning your estate, it’s important to work with lawyers who truly have your best interests at heart. At Otlewski & Maloney, P.C., our attorneys care deeply about helping our fellow Michigan residents secure their futures through detailed estate plans. We have more than 30 years of legal experience in estate planning, so you can trust our services to help you and your family avoid unnecessary stress in the years to come.
Assistance in a wide range of estate planning issues
The areas in which we help our clients include:
- Wills. A Rochester Hills wills lawyer works with you to draft a thorough will, giving you complete control over the distribution of your assets after your death.
- Trusts. Our attorneys aid with trust planning in Michigan, enabling you to completely avoid the probate process and protect your trust assets from taxation.
- Probate. We represent you in probate court when a will is contested or you face any other potential litigation.
- Estate administration. Administering an estate is a strenuous process. Our attorneys help you cope with the responsibility, which includes asset distribution and debt payment.
- Minor and adult guardianships. We help you create guardianship arrangements for your children that keep them secure after you pass away.
- Special needs planning. If you have a child with special needs, our attorneys help you to create special needs trusts and other plans that secure your child’s future financial stability.
- Elder law. As you approach retirement age, our elder law attorneys provide assistance in a variety of legal areas to ensure that you are prepared for a prosperous retirement.
We understand that you might have questions about these or other areas of estate planning law. Feel free to visit our frequently asked questions page to find answers to some of the most common questions about estate planning we receive at our firm.
Get the benefits of working with an experienced estate planning lawyer in Rochester Hills
Working with an attorney is always a smart decision when planning your estate. Trust in our knowledge and experience to help obtain a host of benefits, including:
- Avoidance of probate and intestacy. The last thing you want is to leave your loved ones with unnecessary stresses after your passing. Our estate plans enable your loved ones to avoid probate and intestate processes.
- Thorough planning. Our attorneys have been drafting estate plans since the founding of our firm in 1979. We understand every single detail that must go into an estate plan for it to meet all of your needs.
- Peace of mind. Planning ahead with the aid of an experienced lawyer allows you to relax and know that you are leaving your loved ones with fewer worries.
Call to obtain our estate planning services in Rochester Hills
Call Otlewski & Maloney, P.C. at 248-759-5641 or contact us online to arrange a consultation. Our office is located in historic downtown Rochester Hills, near highways I-75 and M-59. We offer flexible evening and weekend office hours by appointment, and commit ourselves to providing outstanding service at all times, quickly returning calls and emails.